Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a unique and unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic's model of care, specifically designed to address a range of complex and critical care requirements unique to the Abu Dhabi population. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has five Centers of Excellence in the following Institutes: Heart & Vascular, Neurological, Digestive Disease, Eye and Respiratory & Critical Care. Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety. In all, more than 30 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards. The hospital is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed facility, with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units. It is a physician-led medical facility served by North American board certified (or equivalent) physicians. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi provides patients in the region direct access to the world's best healthcare providers and Cleveland Clinic's unique model of care, reducing their need to travel abroad for treatment.
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist (EEG) - Abu Dhabi
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Ultrasound Technologist
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Cardiovascular Technologist
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Registered Nurse - Operating Theatre (Transplant exp. essential)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Registered Nurse - Cardiac Thoracic ICU