International Healthcare Recruitment
Explore new places, meet new people, and broaden your skills as a healthcare professional. Embrace an international career, your life will be more exciting and rewarding than you ever thought it could be. Welcome to our web pages. We look forward to receiving your enquiry for a job overseas or your application for a post on our jobs pages. Contact us directly on LinkedIN, Twitter or Facebook
Professional Connections (Profco)
Professional Connections is a specialist healthcare recruitment firm that has been connecting qualified medical professionals with premier medical facilities around the world since 1995. Through lots of hard work, Professional Connections has become one of the most respected international nursing recruiting firms in the world.
We have set the standard not only with our vast global network of international healthcare jobs, but also with one-to-one personal service that is our hallmark. With Professional Connections, you will have a friendly and skilled recruiter that specializes in healthcare opportunities abroad and that will support you each step of the way. Our staff will help you with preparing your application. They will also provide you with interview training and assist you with all aspects of health clearance, as well as obtaining your visa and licensing (or registering) in your destination country.
At Professional Connections, it is all about you! We respect your time and appreciate the fact that you are a busy professional. That is why we have designed this website with you in mind. Here, you can quickly learn about Professional Connections, search career opportunities, learn more about working internationally, submit an application, or contact Professional Connections directly.
Care is the most important aspect of your daily work. Why not allow Professional Connections to take care of you?Partnering with Professional Connections is a unique opportunity for any healthcare professional, who is seeking an international career. We will match you with the right hospital employers around the world.
Where are we located?
Professional Connections is truly global. We have offices world-wide and we are open 19 hours a day Monday to Friday. You can find listing of contact numbers here.
- QATAR Manager- OR Scheduling
- QATAR Clinical Nurse Manager - Nursing Licensing, Validation and Credentialing
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric General Surgery
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Endocrinology
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Neurology
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric GI/Hepatology/Nutrition
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner- Anesthesia
- QATAR Nurse Practitioner - Obstetrics
- QATAR Clinical Nurse (RN/Staff Nurse) - Obstetric Diagnostic & Obstetric Gynecology Clinic
- QATAR Lactation Consultant
- SAUDI ARABIA Associate Executive Director - Nursing Administration
- SAUDI ARABIA Staffing and Scheduling Rsotering Specialist
- QATAR Director Occupational Health
- QATAR Midwives/OB/ GYN nurses for current OPD posts and future vacancies for inpatient units
- SAUDI ARABIA Nurse Manager Medical/ Surgical Unit Riyadh New Hospital
- SAUDI ARABIA Immediate Hiring! Autumn Start date: Jeddah- Registered Nurse - Day Procedure Unit. Visas for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Immediate Hiring, Autumn Start: Registered Nurse - Paediatric ICU Jeddah, Posts for female applicant only
- SAUDI ARABIA Immediate Hiring, Autumn Start Registered Nurse - Operating Room. Jeddah: Posts for male and female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Immediate Hiring, Autumn start date: Registered Nurse - MSICU- Visa for female applicants. Jeddah (Red Sea location)
- SAUDI ARABIA Immediate Hiring, Autumn start date. Registered Nurse - Labour And Delivery. Visa for female applicant only
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Department of Emergency Medicine. Visas for Male/Female applicants.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular Telemetry (CVT), visas for female applicant only
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Admissions unit visas for females applicants.
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Instructor - Pediatric BMT
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Nurse Coordinator - IV Therapy
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Neurosurgery
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Medical Pediatrics Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - OB/GYN VIP Ward
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Emergency Medical Services (DEM)
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Dental & Ophthalmology Clinic
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Head Nurse - Medical Clinics
- SAUDI ARABIA Clinical Specialist - Colorectal Therapy
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Emergency Medical Services
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Medical Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Oncology Clinic Oncology/Liver Nursing
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Head Nurse - Blood Bank
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Supervisor - Critical Care
- SAUDI ARABIA Advanced Clinical Specialist - Wound Care
- SAUDI ARABIA Program Director/Modern Matron - Perioperative Services
- SAUDI ARABIA Program Director - Nursing Quality (Magnet accredited Hospital)
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Chief of Nursing - Pediatrics
- SAUDI ARABIA Assistant Chief of Nursing - Oncology & Organ Transplant
- SAUDI ARABIA Chief Nursing Informatics Officer- Health Information Technology Affairs
- SAUDI ARABIA Deputy Executive Director - Nursing Operations
- SAUDI ARABIA Staffing and Scheduling Analyst
- SAUDI ARABIA Senior Clinical Specialist - Colorectal Therapy
- IRELAND Mental Health Nurse
- IRELAND Staff nurse care of the older person
- UNITED KINGDOM Band 5 Anaesthetic nurse 3 Vacancies