Interview dates in June and July 2019
View where you will live here if you choose to have hospital accommodation.
Opportunities for Registered Nurses, charge nurses and ward managers. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject LTCH Riyadh.
The LTCH is situated close to the centre in a vibrant part of Riyadh. The LTCH will be a state-of-the-art facility, providing care to the following categories of patients:
Rehabilitation Patients who are medically stable enough to benefit from intensive rehabilitative treatment
Level 1- Patients who do not have the ability to take care of themselves because of mental or physical disability
Level 2- Patients who are medically stable and who may be recovering from illness or surgery and require a rehabilitation program because of weakness or a need for continuous medical supervision
Level 2- Bariatric patients
Level 2- Patients with dementia
Level 3-Patients with complex but stable conditions requiring daily medical supervision and specialised care in addition to nursing care
Level 3b - As above, but also including those requiring ventilator support
Level 3b- VIP patients including those requiring ventilator support
- SAUDI ARABIA Staff Nurses - Saudi graduates - Long-Term Care Hospital
- SAUDI ARABIA Respiratory Therapist.
- SAUDI ARABIA Occupational Therapist Open to Saudi National.
- SAUDI ARABIA Speech and language therapist, Post open to Saudi National
- SAUDI ARABIA Nursing Assistant/ Health Care Assistant for Saudi and SE Asian passport holders
- SAUDI ARABIA Senior Staff Nurse Rehabilitation for a 330 bedded Rehab Center.
- SAUDI ARABIA Laboratory Technician open to SE Asian and Saudi Trained applicants.
- SAUDI ARABIA Ward Manager- Rehabilitation for a 330 bedded Rehab Center.
- SAUDI ARABIA Dietician/Nutritionist
- SAUDI ARABIA Psychologist open to Saudi Nationals