Our client, one of the leading super-speciality hospitals in Saudi Arabia, has announced an increase in nursing salaries. This is great news for us and for you! This now makes it one of the highest paying hospitals in the region for critical care nurses!
The salary remains tax-free and is part of a competitive package including:
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Free flights, accommodation and utilities
- Free recreation (gym, swimming pool, etc)
- Free transport to and from work
- Approx. 9 weeks paid leave + free mid-year flight ticket
- Medical coverage
- Continuous professional development
- Career progression
The extensive critical care department includes the following units:
- Adult Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (8beds)
- Adult Intensive Care Unit x 2 (6 beds + 21 beds)
- Adult Intermediate Care Unit (14 non-ventilated beds)
- Medical Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (9 beds)
- Neuro Critical Care Unit (8 beds)
- Progressive Care Unit (8 beds)
- Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (12 beds
- Paediatric Cardiac Step Down (14 beds)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (9 beds)
- Trauma Intensive Care Unit (8 beds)
This hospital has the lowest mortality and morbidity rate in the region even though the emergency care centre is located close to the Riyadh-Dammam highway. This means that the centre receives a high number of acute admissions from road traffic accidents.
As a critical care nurse, the cases you will see will vary depending on the exact unit you are allocated to. After assessing your application, our nurse recruiters will outline the most suitable units for you to apply to.
To be eligible for a post, you should have a degree in nursing and a minimum of 2 years post-graduation critical care experience in a tertiary referral hospital. Our experienced recruiters can fully assess your eligibility upon application.
There has never been a better time to apply for this hospital - contact us now!
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Acute Respiratory Unit (W9)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Gynae/Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU 8)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac Surgical High Dependency Unit