Apply today for a chance to work with the largest employer in Saudi Arabia and one of the leading super-speciality hospitals in the region.
It is our client's aim to attract highly educated, skilled and experienced staff and in order to facilitate this, they have increased the salary for nurses. Our client has consistently been an attractive destination for nurses over the years and this great news will only ensure that they continue to be one of the best opportunities we have to offer.
What can you expect?
Working for this employer, you can expect an all-around competitive package including:
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Free flights, accommodation and utilities
- Free recreation (gym, swimming pool, etc)
- Free transport to and from work
- Approx. 9 weeks paid leave + free mid-year flight ticket
- Medical coverage
- Continuous professional development
- Career progression
What jobs are available?
This hospital is one of the leading super speciality hospitals in the Middle East so there is no shortage of areas to choose from. The primary location is Riyadh however, we also recruit for other sites. Our trained recruiters will help you choose what is right for you.
With a bed capacity of 2000 and growing as well as the best trauma centre in Saudi Arabia, there is no more exciting place to be if you are ready for a move to the Middle East.
Surgical and Critical Units include:
- Burns Unit
- Surgical ICU
- Endoscopy Unit
- Operating Theatres
- Neuro-Surgical and Surgical Units
The facility includes new state-of-the-art developments such as:
- First specialist Children's Hospital in The Middle East
- Oncology Center
- Research Center
- Cardiac and Liver Centre
- 21-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation
- Emergency Care and Trauma Centres
Other adult and pediatric services provided include:
- Surgical and Medical Wards
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards)
- Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric ICU
- Neonatal ICU
- Operating Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centre
- Home Health Care Programme
- VIP Wards
- Royal Suite
- College of Medicine and Nursing College.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Acute Respiratory Unit (W9)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Gynae/Oncology
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac ICU
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU 8)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac Surgical High Dependency Unit